Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Zellweger Cites Fraud in Split:"I didn't know Kenny was a Redneck"

Renee Zellweger cited "fraud" in the recent annulment of her marriage to singer Kenny Chesney.

"I enjoyed the time I spent with Kenny. I was surprised and hurt to find out that he was...well, let's just say he's more than a little bit country," Zellweger said in a statement.

"I should have seen the warning signs: the tight jeans, the simplistic lyrics, the way he refused to take off his cowboy hat. I guess I just overlooked them. I'd never really listened to Kenny's music before, or looked at him, or listened to him. Make no mistake: I hold myself partially responsible for this."

"I guess I just allowed my hopes and my publicist to blind me to reality."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger changeseeker said...

I love this photo so much. I hate that it had to turn up here to illustrate an article about their break-up. I mean, the fact that I have no romance in my life makes it doubly important that it pops up (pardon the pun) SOMEWHERE. Sigh. Anyway, funny twist on the situation. And thanks for the photo. (*sad smile*)

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home