Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Entertainment News: Angelina Jolie Granted Cambodian Citizenship

Angelina Jolie has been made an honorary citizen of Cambodia. Jolie, who adopted her son Maddox from the country in 2002, was granted citizenship in recognition of her contribution to helping the nation's environment. She owns a home in the Samlot district of Battambang province. (The nice part.)

This is Jolie's second honorary citizenship. In 2001, in recognition of her kissing her brother at the Oscars and wearing Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck, she was made an honorary citizen of Creepyopia.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelina jo-it's-all-about-me

10:26 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

well, i may not agree with her all the time, I kinda loathe brad pitt and think he may just be some kind of human-skin wearing alien, but she can kiss me, adopt me, and hopefully breastfeed me till I'm 35.

damn, only 2 more years to work on that then....

8:11 AM  
Blogger apples said...

I don't really have a clue about her... She seems nice? Wrong answer?

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home